Work for Share - an opportunity to earn farmers market credit in exchange for volunteering! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved in any of these activities!
- Work 3 hours per week at The Food Project's farm behind Ingalls Elementary School in the spring or fall!
- Help water and maintain school gardens during the summer!
- Help with after school gardening and cooking programs at Lynn elementary schools during the school year!
- Work with 3rd and 4th graders to plant and harvest vegetables during the spring and fall!
You can get fresh veggies in exchange for your work!
Helpful links and additional information
Buying Local Food
- Healthy Incentives Program - double your SNAP dollars at farmers markets!
- How can I feed my family? - food pantry schedule and mobile market information
Community Gardens and Farming